Ontario Businesses: Get Your Solar Tax Credits
What Ontario Businesses Need to Know
The credit equals 20% or 30% of the capital costs of eligible equipment – including solar panels, battery systems and heat pumps. The credit will be “open” as of the first day of the federal budget for the following year and expire in 2035.
The credit can be COMBINED with other programs, such as the 100% CCA (Capital Cost Allowance deduction).
Zero out of pocket leases are also available.
This is NOT a grant program, it isn’t FIT.There is no application – it’s law
Tired of waiting on funding applications, or have you been denied? The 30% solar tax credit for your project is GIVEN. The 30% solar tax credit isn’t a grant program, and you don’t need to fill out applications.
At Otter Energy, we’re in constant contact with our government and industry contacts and will be among the first to know when this program gets underway.
Who is the New 30% Solar Tax Credit for?
There is lots interest in the new Federal 30% solar tax credit, and for a good reason. Businesses of all types will be able to benefit, and many will be able to combine the credit with other programs and incentives.
- Municipalities, Universities, School Board, Hospitals
- Farms and agricultural industries
- Landlords and building owners of all types
- Developers of all types
- Curling clubs
- Don’t know if your business qualifies? Talk to us
Equipment Eligible for the Solar Tax Credit
Premium Solar Panels
High-Grade Heat Pumps
Commercial Battery Backups
Don’t Get Caught In Line .Lock In Your Pricing Now
Ontario business owners are excited about this new tax credit!
Don’t wait until the government says go. Talk to the Otter today to lock in your pricing on solar panels, battery systems and heat pumps AND ensure there is grid capacity at your location.
- Ontario’s solar experts since 2009
- Over 300,000 solar panels / 120 MW of solar generation installed
- Deep construction roots – with design, engineering, installation and financing experts all in-house
- Proven track record working with Canada’s largest landlords, contractors and owner-users to build and operate commercial- scale systems throughout Ontario.
- The only solar provider in Canada that is ISO:9001 certified
- Our scale, expertise and reputation means we can offer preferred pricing on all equipment.
- Unlike many others, the Otter has all equipment in inventory and ready to be installed.